The Antibes has an architectural front design and an open plan living area, very popular in homes today. It has a high specification and bright modern interior with a fresh and breezy feel. Shades of blue in emperor and ocean tones give a calm relaxing feel and designer touches include a feature TV area and ‘Lava’ splashbacks.
• Fusion galvanised chassis
• Bonded 'sandwich' exterior wall construction for greater strength
• Coated steel pantile roof
• Distinctive moulded GRP bargeboards
• Architectural front design
• Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
• uPVC windows with push-button security locks
• PVC gutters and down pipes
• Low energy exterior light
• Excellent thermal performance:
• 50mm insulation in floor
• 90mm insulation in roof
• 30mm insulation in walls
• Lagged underfloor pipes
• 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings
• Emperor soft furnishings
• Gas water heater
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
• Tisano Oak woodgrain
• Curtains and voiles throughout
• USB double socket
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Free standing L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
• TV area with feature wall, provision fro flat screen TV (up to 40") and Sky+ connection, LED lighting and storage
• Bookshelf between lounge and dinette
• Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
• Framed wall picture
• Wall mirror
• Kitchen layout and furniture with handle less doors
• Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
• Black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood
• 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Black glass oven splash back/heat shield
• Integrated microwave oven
• 'A+' rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
• 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
• ‘Ocean drive’ acrylic splash backs
• 40mm laminate work tops with matching upstands
• Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
• Stylish real wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
• Double width window with roller blind
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
• Shower cubicle with topper and LED downlight
• Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
• Extractor fan in main bathroom
• ‘Ocean drive’ feature panel over vanity with LED lighting
• White towel radiators in shower rooms
• Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage and feature panel above headboard
• Duvalay mattress to all beds
• Padded headboard(s)
• Reading lights
• Ample storage with beside units and new over bed lockers with LED feature lighting
• Vanity area with LED lit mirror and socket
• Integral mirror in wardrobe door
The Park – Plas Coch 5* Holiday Park - Anglesey
On park you can enjoy delicious local food in the famous Al a Carte 1569 restaurant within the spectacular 1600's Manor House on park.
Free secure boat storage with park and launch facilities down to the 'all tide' private slipway.
Access to the owners only marine club with use of 6 boats.
Superb leisure facilities including an impressive hydro-therapy pool and 8 spa treatment rooms such as Salt Chamber, Sauna, Steam Room, Atmospherically Showers, Mud room, Gymnasium and more.
3 bars/restaurants and events and children's entertainment.
A range of daily activities for children of all ages to enjoy outdoor activities on and off park.
Access to use of two golf courses, one being a championship course.
Short journey from the mouth-watering menu at the local Michelin star restaurant on Anglesey.
12 month season on an owners only park.
DIRECTIONS TO PARK
Upon reaching the Chester/North Wales area follow signs for A55 Conwy, staying on the A55 for approximately 60 miles.
Continue towards Bangor/Holyhead.
Take the Britannia Bridge and keep to the left.
Leave the A55 at junction 8A (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Menai Bridge), then merge onto the A5 (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
Continue forward onto FFordd Caergybi - A5 entering Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. At a staggered crossroads turn left onto A4080 (signposted Newborough/Brynsiencyn).
Continue forward for approximately 2.5 miles until a left turn (signposted Moel Y Don).
After 0.5 miles, Plas Coch Holiday Home Park will be on your right.