3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
Size: 40 x 14
The Avonmore is premium without the price tag. Combining distinctive decor, select elements of the Simply Better Build feature set and a great deluxe pack, the Avonmore represents fantastic value for money.
The Avonmore is a brilliant model which offers features from the Simply Better Build set – including the Integritas Wall System, making it our strongest holiday home wall ever.
An exclusive to the Avonmore, the Simply Comfort modular sofa adapts to your lifestyle. Whether you’re at work, rest or play you can reconfigure it to suit your needs.
New for 2019, the striking soft furnishings throughout give the Avonmore’s living spaces a look that really sets your holiday home apart.
Features and Specification
• Aluminium cladding – standard colour Glace
• Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
• Wall-mounted mirror and framed wall art
• Flame effect electric fire with feature fireplace
• Freestanding TV cabinet and storage unit
• Coffee Table
Kitchen / Dining
• Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
• Integrated microwave
• Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
• Gas powered water heater
• Freestanding pedestal dining table
• Fully upholstered dining chairs (two additional cylinder stools supplied in three bedroom model)
• Feature pendant lighting
• Family Shower Room – One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
• En-suite WC
• Circular wash basin mounted on vanity unit
• Single beds
• Double bed with lift-up storage system (king-size in selected models)
• Mirrored dressing area with cylinder stool
• Bedside cabinets and bedside wall lights
• Feature upholstered headboard
“The only truly exclusive park in North Wales.”
Plas Coch is a 5* Owners Only, 12 month season Holiday Park, with 5* Facilities voted the best Spa facility in the U.K along with it’s Breath-taking views of Snowdonia.
Own your very own piece of the Island Anglesey, An unrivalled location, where freedom, exclusivity and privacy combine to create the Perfect Holiday Retreat.
Set on the edge of the famous Menai Strait it boasts it’s own slipway, moorings and boat park, We’ve teamed up with the Marine club in Menai to offer use of a stunning range of Chaparrel and Monterey Boats to explore the coast.
Plas Coch is an area of natural beauty spread across 60 acres of Parkland creating spacious locations.
The team at Plas Coch will be in touch Shortly to answer any questions you may have, and to offer you and your family the chance to experience the parks facilities and to sample our menu in the famous 1569 restaurant.
Upon reaching the Chester/North Wales area follow signs for A55 Conwy, staying on the A55 for approximately 60 miles.
Continue towards Bangor/Holyhead.
Take the Britannia Bridge and keep to the left.
Leave the A55 at junction 8A (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Menai Bridge), then merge onto the A5 (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
Continue forward onto FFordd Caergybi - A5 entering Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. At a staggered crossroads turn left onto A4080 (signposted Newborough/Brynsiencyn).
Continue forward for approximately 2.5 miles until a left turn (signposted Moel Y Don).
After 0.5 miles, Plas Coch Holiday Home Park will be on your right.