3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 2 Reception
Fabulous Split Level Contemporary Feel Detached Family Home In A Very Sought After Location In Menai Bridge, Boasting Stunning Views Of The Menai Strait & Snowdonia Mountains, Being One Of Four Properties On This Very Select Residential Estate In The Grounds Of A Former Orchard & Within Very Reasonable Walking Distance Of The Town Centre., The Property Also Offers Ample Off-Road Parking, Large Double Garage, Gym & Office, Together With Established Lawned Gardens, Patio Area Along With A Superb Balcony Terrace Off The First Floor Lounge. The Property Itself Is Well Placed For The Town Centre Which Is Only A Short Walk/Drive With A Waitrose Store Some 10-12 Minutes On Foot & The Stunning Walks Via Belgium Promenade To Church Island A Similar Distance. The Property Is Easily Accessible From the A55 Expressway, University & Local Hospital & A Very Short Drive To Renowned Primary & Secondary Schools In The Popular & Sought-After Town Of Menai Bridge.
This beautiful home features:
• uPVC Double Gazing and recently installed air source central heating (Note: quarterly payments via the renewable heat incentive for the air source heat pump will transfer to the new owners)
• External covered porch with door leading into a vaulted feel entrance hallway.
• Beautiful oak staircase to upper & lower levels
• Amtico flooring
• Spacious and when lit open plan lounge/diner with multi fuel stove set on slate hearth with timber mantel, windows to rear and side aspects, sliding doors leading out onto balcony with fabulous views of the Menai Strait and Eryri mountains,Amtico flooring
• Sun room with spectacular views overlooking the rear garden, the Snowdonia mountains and the Menai Strait
• Contemporary kitchen briefly comprising high gloss matching base and wall storage cupboards with complementary work surfaces, breakfast bar, drawer pack and glass display units, space for slot in cooker with glass chimney style extractor over, integrated dishwasher, space for free standing washer, space for upright fridge/freezer, stylish brushed steel sink with matching mixer tap, complementary tiled splash backs with under pelmet lighting, window to side aspect, glazed door to front with steps and hand rail to front pathway, window to front aspect, flooring and recessed lighting.
• The lower floor level comprises inner hallway with under stairs storage, window to side aspect, Amtico flooring, doors leading off into bedrooms and main bathroom.
• Main bedroom and ensuite bathroom features bank of mirrored wardrobes and storage, French doors out on to a tiled patio/terrace, door into recently upgraded contemporary style ensuite briefly comprising walk in mains power shower, vanity sink base unit with mirrored light over, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, complementary floor and wall tiling and frosted window to side aspect.
• Bedroom 2 – a generously-sized room with windows to front and side aspect
• Bedroom 3 – another well sized and light room with window to front aspect opening into dressing room area, also windows to front and side aspect.
• Spacious family bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains powered shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, attractive wood panelling, built in linen cupboards with lattice doors and open shelf, chrome heated towel rail, complementary floor tiles and recessed lighting.
• Drive with ample off-road parking for several vehicles leading to a double garage with electrically operated door.
• Timber gates to the pathways on both sides of the house
• Intimate, fenced patio space down the steps from the kitchen door, ideal for hosting barbecues.
• Recently re-modelled gym room with power and lighting.
• Externally accessed office space with lighting, heating, power and wired internet, an ideal working from home setup.
• Professionally designed and landscaped gardens featuring a beautiful variety established fruit trees, shrubs and colourful flowers giving a country cottage garden feel.
• Original Orchard stone boundary wall together with newly installed DuraPost panelled fencing on the left boundary, together with established trees and shrubs on the right providing plenty of privacy.
• Newly installed outdoor shower great for mucky dogs or sandy feet
The Orchard is only a short walk from the centre of Menai Bridge accessed via a pathway close by that leads onto Cadnant road, with its local shops, including a Waitrose and an excellent selection of restaurants and cafés. Secondary schools David Hughes, Friars, and St Gerard's private school, as well as three primary schools and Trefos Prep School and Nursery are within easy reach of the property. The university town of Bangor is under 4 miles away, providing further amenities, including a large selection of shops, supermarkets, and leisure facilities. Whilst Anglesey offers a wealth of cultural and leisure opportunities, especially for water sports enthusiasts and the mountains of Snowdonia are very easily accessible.
Bangor's mainline station offers fast direct connections to Chester, Cardiff, and London. The A55 provides access towards Holyhead and eastwards across North Wales towards Cheshire, Liverpool, and Manchester.
Council Tax Band F
AGENTS NOTES: If you arrange a viewing of this property, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Please make sure you check your 'spam' or 'junk' folder as it sometimes finds its way in there.
Note to Customers
Lucas Estate Agents recommend clients/customers to use the conveyancing services of Mackenzie Jones Solicitors. The client/customer will receive a free, no obligation conveyancing quote from Mackenzie Jones Solicitors, should the client/customer proceed to engage the services of Mackenzie Jones Solicitors and a property transaction successfully completes, then Lucas Estate Agents will receive a referral fee of £120 inclusive of VAT. Lucas Estate Agents recommend clients/customers to use the financial services of FFP Solutions Ltd. With the consent of the client/customer, their details will be passed on to FFP Solutions Ltd to assist with their financial requirements. Should the client/customer proceed to engage the services of FFP and successfully purchase a product/service then Lucas Estate Agents will receive a referral fee of 50% of any commission earned by FFP Solutions Ltd