2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
Introducing the Willerby Linear
40ft x 13ft luxury holiday home
With its unique loft-like layout, the Linear is a cosmopolitan holiday home designed for those who want city living without the city. It’s minimalist interior furnishing underlines the cool, sophisticated aesthetic.
The Linear’s unique loft style layout offers you clean and practical shared living space with no shortage of modern furnishings.
Bring the outside in
The distinctive side aspect full drop windows offer unrivalled opportunities for those with great landscape views from their pitches.
Ultimate Neighbour Envy
The entrance corridor cupboard keeps your outwear organised – and the hallway to the bedrooms and bathrooms clear.
• Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
• High performance rigid vinyl cladding – standard colour Light Grey
• Feature under-canopy exterior lighting
• Freestanding L-shaped seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed
• Flame effect electric fire with feature fireplace
• Coffee table and TV cabinet with storage unit
• Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
• Scatter cushions
Kitchen / Dining
• Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
• Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
• Freestanding dining table with dining bench and upholstered chairs
• En-Suite – One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
• Dual flush WC
• Family Shower Room – One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
• King-size bed with lift-up storage system (in selected models)
• Single beds
• Feature upholstered headboards
• Wardrobe with drawers
• Feature down-lit textured wall panel
The Park – Plas Coch 5* Holiday Park - Anglesey
On park you can enjoy delicious local food in the famous Al a Carte 1569 restaurant within the spectacular 1600's Manor House on park.
Free secure boat storage with park and launch facilities down to the 'all tide' private slipway.
Access to the owners only marine club with use of 6 boats.
Superb leisure facilities including an impressive hydro-therapy pool and 8 spa treatment rooms such as Salt Chamber, Sauna, Steam Room, Atmospherically Showers, Mud room, Gymnasium and more.
3 bars/restaurants and events and children's entertainment.
A range of daily activities for children of all ages to enjoy outdoor activities on and off park.
Access to use of two golf courses, one being a championship course.
Short journey from the mouth-watering menu at the local Michelin star restaurant on Anglesey.
12 month season on an owners only park.
Upon reaching the Chester/North Wales area follow signs for A55 Conwy, staying on the A55 for approximately 60 miles.
Continue towards Bangor/Holyhead.
Take the Britannia Bridge and keep to the left.
Leave the A55 at junction 8A (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Menai Bridge), then merge onto the A5 (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
Continue forward onto FFordd Caergybi - A5 entering Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. At a staggered crossroads turn left onto A4080 (signposted Newborough/Brynsiencyn).
Continue forward for approximately 2.5 miles until a left turn (signposted Moel Y Don).
After 0.5 miles, Plas Coch Holiday Home Park will be on your right.